So here we go , few girls have their parents , few don't have both , few have any one of the parent , few would have but parents would be separated , so there are so many situations and so many issues .
I basically want to make it short and write just a little . Few things that I have learned in my life are below . This is a must to be followed . But , before I start I must say , if you have an understanding husband there is nothing else you would need in this world and I have that one kind of a man with me ! !
Few things that you can follow to avoid problems at home .
1. Never tell to your mother in law what is happening in your house . If it's something good, that's fine . But don't complain about your parents, relatives , cousins anybody . It will come back to you one day . There are chances she tells , you don't go to your house . So , save your people !
2. Never interfere in the finance part . Though you know how much money your husband sends her or it might be even you , never give it with your hand . She might tell you enjoy all the money my son earns and you are the decision maker .So don't get into this mess !
3. If you live abroad, whenever you call her ask about her sisters/ brothers .Because for her only after her sisters and brothers her son , daughter in law, husband etc comes to picture . Don't expect her to enquire about people at your home :)
4. Whenever you see her , buy something for her , at least few apples .Never go empty handed .
5. Just listen to whatever she says , it's up to you whether you take it to your world or not , but yea listen with a smile !
These are the simplest 5 points that I feel can be maintained . Few might like it , and others would say I am a bad daughter in law but I don't mind . There will definitely be someone who would have felt the same .
The best part is believe your husband, he knows her better than you . At least for a minimum of 25 years he would have been with her . Never ignore his words ( only if your husband is one kind of as I told ) the rest I don't know .
I wish you all have a great mother in law and you all live a happy life .
Too much of anything is not good !!