Food is everything , that's why we work hard . We eat and feed our families as well .
At the age of 15 I had to live my life alone . I had to stay out and earn for myself and my siblings .
I started doing small time jobs . You name it and most of them I would have done . I had to stay with the worst of humans . I go for work at nights because I get extra paid . I kind off sleep in the afternoon .
I eat my breakfast at 12 pm, lunch at 6 pm and dinner at 2 am .
My only food was noodles and carbonated drinks . I can't cook the noodles because I dint have a stove or we were not allowed to cook in the place where we stayed . So cut the noodles packet , pour some hot water and the powder in it and keep it closed . It would be cooked after some time .
So going through all these ,what did I learn ?
1. I stopped drinking carbonated , I drink only home made fresh juices . I got one of the best juicer .
2. I don't eat junk such as pizza , chat masalas, sandwich , packed chips such as lays, Pringles etc
3. I don't eat chocolates and ice creams . This is because I wanted to keep my insulin levels good .
4. I don't drink Horlicks,boost, viva, complan or any such because it has added sugar .
5. I don't use any of the frozen vegetables, peas, corns etc
6. I don't drink cold water , just because I like normal water
So what do I eat ?
1. I eat all the vegetables , cereal, nuts and fruits .
2. I drink so much of tender coconut in empty stomach
3. I drink coffee/ tea without sugar , Naveen makes it for me ;)
4. I love eating anything in green
5. I drink fresh juices
You never know the value of food until you don't get it or you get into some health issues . An old saying ' Health is wealth ' .
I believe I will lead my life this way and definitely teach my kids to prepare home made food . I want them to stay healthy and live a long life .
The love for food and life , Naveen got me a house with so much of space . I told him once my wish is watering plants and seeing the garden full when we grow old and we I shall make good food for you .
What's more in life than eating good food !
'Add some love in whatever you cook '
' A man who loves eating will love everything in you '
So eat well , stay healthy !
Teach others how to cook if you get a chance . It will help them at some point of time in their life .
Love food !! God bless