11 January 2016

I saw them

The moment I stepped home
I had my granny sitting
My mum making some food
Because I am  home
My father had gone for work
I had my younger brother and sister
Playing around in the hall
I saw all the plants grown
But none spoke to me
I saw that same house alive
Then I realized it was dream
And when I woke up
I was sleeping in
An other world with
Someone who they
Have never seen
But I am happy that
I loved my real self
In that dream
Wish I had all days back
I want them all in my next birth !
Even if they don't speak...

A tear drops off
From my eyes !

2 comments:

  1. Hi rosemary,
    Thanks for commenting here.
    Yea we need to love our self first to love the people around us.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...