7 July 2015

Permanent/temporary address ?

No matter how badly you try to keep in touch with your family and friends,moving abroad makes them apart.Facebook ,Skype and what's app helps to an extent but not in a long run.

Moving abroad is a selfish choice actually .In my case not 😝

I know that I am making my family happy .I am blessed with a family who hide their true feelings towards me .They don't burden me with fears instead,it's like if you are happy we are happy too.

I love moving abroad but that moment in airport when I check in and say bye from far away with a flying kiss to my lovely people who stand with tears in the visitors area.Thats the hardest part of moving abroad I would say .

Where is home ?
International life? Yes? No? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...